A list of the Services I offer...
- Guided tours for individuals, families and groups of people in Italian, French and English, in the whole province of Cuneo, such as: Castello della Manta, Silk-Spinning Mill in Caraglio, Casa Cavassa in Saluzzo, Castle of Racconigi, Staffarda Abbey, Sanctuary of Vicoforte, San Fiorenzo in Bastia, Castle of Rocca de’ Baldi, Santa Maria della Pieve in Beinette, Castles of Lagnasco, Sanctuary of Madonna dei Boschi in Boves, Marchionale Chapel and Collegiata in Revello, San Dalmazzo Chapel in Ciglié, etc.
- “Visiting the ‘seven sisters’ of our province”: Cuneo, Saluzzo, Mondovì, Alba, Bra, Savigliano and Fossano
- “Discovering the Langhe area and Roero”, a unique environment among very ancient villages, castles, vineyards and wineries, where we can plan either cultural and food-and-wine stopovers with special dishes such as “tajarin” (a kind of local pasta) with truffles and Barolo wine…
- Tourist tours along the spectacular Maira Valley and other alpine valleys of our large ‘Granda’ province: trips in the stillness and silence of our mountains to discover landscapes of high environmental value with paintings and architectural relics of various historical periods
- Thematic customized trips: art, sanctuaries and abbeys, wine-and-food itineraries, outdoor sports
- Guided tours to the artwork of Villar San Costanzo as well as to the Natural Reserve called “Ciciu del Villar”
- Customized offers for children and schools, discovering nature, art and history…
- Cooperation with Companies, Cultural Associations, Foreign Tourist Boards, Municipalities, Tourist Offices, Tour Operators, Travel Agencies
As well as...
- Tourist Advice & Consulting
- Marketing & Communication Projects
- Territory Marketing
- Hotel Start-up